Pages

Tuesday, 18 February 2014

And the blogging begins..

Hello, Hola, Bonjour etc to my blog :-)

As the cliche thing to do I thought I'd tell you a little bit about myself and my soon to be "up-and-running-blog" ha!

I'm a nearly 17 year old called Leigh-Ann from a very rainy UK, who like many teens have an internet addiction and have stumbled onto the idea of starting up my own blog as I have no clue on a career path which I probably should have decided a long time ago.. Anyway I am currently a sixth form/ a-level student studying Performing Arts, English Literature and Media Studies so all of them kind of tie in together somehow??

The whole journalism career idea has always interested me as you're able to an extent give your opinion and express your feelings to other people on a daily basis and taking media studies this year has really opened up to me different views of the whole media industry and has pulled me in more into the whole media/performing industry. It might seem like a dead-end choice of taking performing arts but I view it as a way to become more confident and creative with any idea or task that you have (as well as the fun of putting on shows and performing to your friends  and family) so overall maybe a career in events or media journalism?

With all of the boring stuff out of the way, I hope you continue to read my blog as it develops and becomes better!

Ooh and before I forget follow me on Instagram - unicornsxdaisies 


with love,
Leighann xo


6 comments:

  1. So nice...I like your new blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nessa! And yes I'd love to follow on bloglovin! You should be able to find me by "walflower-leigh" what is your blog called?x

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Btw,I'm also on Instagram,maybe you like my account?
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! And I'm sorry sweet but I don't have an Instagram account at the moment!

      Delete
  3. Hi Leigh-Ann, Good luck with your blog!
    In my experience, you never know what your career will be five years from now when you're in sixth form haha. Having dreams is good though!

    xx, skotskrutet.blogg.no

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! And yes, haha when I was little I wanted to be everything, so who knows!xx

      Delete