Pages

Wednesday, 5 March 2014

Birthdays, The Vamps and Doughnuts

Today is my 17th birthday and while I have a spare few minutes I thought I'd share what I've been up too today.

I am so thankful to my friends and family for all of my wonderful cards and gifts, they have all helped today be very special, and I have spent the day with my wonderful friends to get some lunch and go to Krispy Kremes for some delicious doughnuts and fabulous party hats! The present I am so thankful for from my friends is The Vamps T-shirt, I have been a fan of their music since the beginning of their journey and to have some of their merchandise makes me very happy! (And I think that I'll be wearing this tshirt everyday). From the amount of doughnuts in the picture below I definitely feel like I have a doughnut baby in my belly but I can tell you that it was completely worth it! ;-D






Even though I've turned 17 I will always be a massive kid at heart and I couldn't resist taking a hat and balloon for a memory of today. 

Today has shown me how lucky I am to be surrounded by such loving and caring people and I am truly grateful for everything, and I have been the happiest that I've been in a long time and I hope that this positive outlook stays for the rest of the year!


Thank you for reading!:-) 

8 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday hunny. So jealous of you get the Vamps t-shirt. www.Katesperks.blogspot.ie :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I could have cried with happiness but I was out in public ha!

      Delete
  2. Happy birthday! I love The Vamps too, hoping to get tickets for their tour in October :) Have a lovely rest of the day x

    xxcharlou.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! I would love to see them so much, but every concert they have near me I can never go! It sucks!x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday lovely! Glad you've had great day!

    Lauren xx

    keepcalmitsonlyablog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. hope you had an amazing birthday! I love krispy kremes theyre sooo good X

    http://istylethereforeiiwear.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! And who doesn't they're amazing!x

      Delete