The first thing is that I've decided to change my blog URL, it's still me but just with a different name, you may think its a little odd to call your blog "pugsandflowers" but I felt like "wallflower-leigh" was a bit dated and a typical theme. The small back story of my new URL is the simple fact that I still wanted to use the word flowers as to me, flowers are elegant and simple.. And I have an obession with pugs.. I love them so much! (If i ever was to own one their names would be either Bertie or Bella - not that I've planned it or anything..)
The second thing and probably the most boring, I am currently an A-Level student and as we are approaching the months of April and May or in other words exam season (cue crying and sad violins) I will be mostly revising and doing coursework so I am sorry if my posts are cut short but I really need to get my work done. And after they are over I will be back to a more structure and time mangaged blog, hopefully!
The last thing *hurrah!* I am still new to the scene of blogging and I would like to ask you guys to leave any comments or suggestions of blog post ideas because I have created this blog to entertain and catch the eye of others so I would be grateful for your suggestions. And finally I wanted to ask you lovely people what day you would best like me to post as a fixed day would probably help and motivate me to post for all of you wonderful people.
I hope that you're having a lovely day, whatever you are up too!
Love Leigh-Ann x x x
Thank you for following me on bloglovin! Love your blog! xo, Katy
ReplyDeletewww.thepinkaccent.com
Thank you Katy! And thank you also for following me!xo
Delete