Pages

Wednesday, 16 July 2014

#beautydaysofsummer Summer Lips

Bonjour and welcome to another week of Beauty Days of Summer were now on week 5! As the weather is getting warmer finally in the UK I've been changing up my lipsticks to brighter and more hydrating lipstick, I hope you enjoy this weeks post!


PINKS: 
Wearing pink lipstick in the summer time make me fee so girly, and I find them the easiest to wear because you can also make them really natural for an every day wear. The ones I've been loving are:


REDS/BRIGHTS:
Everyone loves a good bright lip especially in the summer, having a bright lip for the day instantly lifts my mood and for some reason makes me feel more confident! The ones I love to wear are: 


I thought I'd include swatches so you can get a better idea of the colours :-) 


LEFT TO RIGHT: 

Avon Glaze Wear Extreme // Pink Shine
Rimmel Kate Moss // 110
Tanya Burr Lipgloss // Picnic in The Park
17 (not sure of the collection but I think high shine) // Peace 
Benefit lip and cheek stain // Posie Tint 
Revlon Lip Butter // Sweet Tart 

What are your favourite lip colours for the summer? 


Leigh-Ann x 




11 comments:

  1. I love the colours you picked! I love a bright red lip too, and all year round I go for my favourite - Collection Gothic Glam lipstick in 01 Seduction. It matches all seasons (in my mind at least ;) )

    ~Becca // rjtmisti.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hah! Wear what you feel not the by the season!

      Delete
  2. Can we all just take a moment to appreciate the beautiful swatch? Thanks it definitely made things a lot easier, Great blog!

    Whenever you've got the time,

    http://jennoshealth.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you! I love a good make up swatch and yes it definitely makes things easier! Will definitely check out your blog:)

      Delete
  3. Love these colours! That 17 lipstick is gorgeous!
    Great post my love!
    I've just followed you on bloglovin, would love if you could check out my blog back!
    Keep in touch!,
    xxxx

    <a href="http://www.stylelikehers.blogspot.co.uk>stylelikehers</a>

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 17 lipsticks are so underrated and thank you! I will definitely check out your blog and yes we must keep in touch!xxxx

      Delete
  4. I always just go for pink or red. I really like revelon's red you've got there. It's lush!

    littlekaatie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. 110 by Rimmel Kate is one of my fave lipsticks ever. Amazing with a tan! Great post babe.

    Kal x
    Cluttered Closet

    ReplyDelete