Pages

Tuesday, 15 July 2014

#summerbloggerchallenge Summer

Today is the final post for #summerbloggerchallenge *boooo!* I've really enjoyed taking part in this and have met a lot of lovely bloggers! For the final post we were given the topic of "summer" so let's begin!



When I was a child I used to spend the majority of my summers reading tons of books and as I got older I slowly began to stop which looking back on it I really wish I hadn't! As part of the challenge of this post, this year I really want to get myself truly back into reading during the summer when school is finally over!

JOHN GREEN:

Last year when I discovered John Green and his brilliant writing skills I became obbessed after reading the most talked about book The Fault in Our Stars (and cried buckets at the film) so I decided to get the rest of his work. I was able to get all of his books on Amazon with my student discount for such a reasonable price yay! 



THE BOOK THEIF:

I heard a lot of people taking about this book and even after the film I still haven't had a chance to read it! But I'm still really excited to start reading and eventually watching the film.


RANDOM CHOICES:

Even though it doesn't count properly as "reading" books, this year I've started learning to drive so these two books I'm sure will become my best friends till I take my tests. Scary and very exciting at the same time!


Do you like reading in the summer?

I hope you've enjoyed these #summerbloggerchallenge posts as much as I've enjoyed writing them! And I also hope that you give the creator of this challenge Amy a follow on Twitter- thank you for creating this and I hope that something like this continues in the future! 

Leigh-Ann x 





9 comments:

  1. Summer is my favourite time for reading when you can sit outside to do it! The Fault in Our Stars is one of my favourite books :) xx

    http://imkxx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So relaxing! I think tfios is a favourite for many!xx

      Delete
  2. I got my hands on all of John Green's books too, they're so good, aren't they?! I've been trying to read more this summer too as I never have time to read when I'm in school. It's nice to finally have some free time to do so! I'll miss reading your reading your summer blogger challenge posts! I'm really sad it's over :-( x

    www.clionahill.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So am I! A little summer blogger challenge gang had been created! I hope another is created soon, I loved how creative everyone was with their posts!x

      Delete
  3. I love all of John Green's books! You'll really enjoy reading these :) I'd quite like to read The Book Thief too because the film is amazing! And good luck with driving! xo

    www.tamsinlilyd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah that's made me even more eager to have a read and thank you sweet!:) xx

      Delete
  4. Love reading all year round to be honest! My favourite book series has to be "Noughts and Crosses" by Malorie Blackman check it out!

    http://jennoshealth.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a great book, I read it at school a few years ago!!

      Delete
  5. I hope you enjoy all of the books!xx

    ReplyDelete