Pages

Sunday, 2 March 2014

The Liebster Award

Thank you to Rebecca for giving me the Liebster Award - an award for upcoming bloggers with less than 200 followers and for who someone believes in or deserve some recognition for their blogging :)





** Here are the details on receiving this award **
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves
2. Answer the questions that the nominator has set for you, plus create 11 questions for the people you've nominated to answer
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post
4. Go to their page and tell them
5. No tag backs!

11 facts about me: 
1. My middle name is Stevi
2. I love performing summer shows with youth performing companies, to gain experience and meet so many new people
3. I have been dancing since I was six years old (ballet/tap)
4. I am currently studying performing arts, media studies and English literature at sixth form
5. When I was little I want to be a mermaid like Ariel
6. I met Bradley, Connor and James from The Vamps at Bluewater last year
7. I got to dance with Tyger Drew-Honey at Twickenham Stadium with loads of other schools in 2012 and it was the best experience of my life (so far!)
8. My favourite movies are a mix between the High School Musical trilogy, 21 Jump Street, Clueless and A Little Princess
9. My favourite singers/ bands are Olly Murs, One Direction, Ariana Grande, 5sos, The Vamps and The 1975
10. I really want to learn how to play the guitar or piano, and I used to play the clarinet for two years
11. My role model is Jennifer Lawrence

11 questions for me to answer:
1. Where is your favourite place to eat?
My favourite place to eat has to be Wahaca, which has been a recent discovery
2. Concealer or foundation? 
Recently I have been just using concealer and I love the natural/ fresh face it gives
3. Milkshake or soda? 
Definitely milkshake (strawberry)
4. What country would you like to visit?
I would love to visit America and also Australia as my cousins are moving there soon!
5. Do you have any pets? 
Not anymore! But I used to have 5 goldfish named after the Scooby-Doo gang, a dog called Jasper and two hamster called Rosie and Jessica
6. Favourite make up brand?
I think it would have to be a tie between Rimmel and 17
7. What is a food you couldn't live without? 
Pasta, pasta pasta! 
8. Which celebrity style do you love the most?
I don't really go by a particular celebrity style, but I love wearing pretty shirts, skirts and dresses!
9. What kind skin care product do you stand by?
The Body Shop: Seaweed deep cleansing facial wash without a doubt!
10. Favourite piece of clothing?
My red tartan shirt with gold collar cuffs
11. What job would you like in the future?
In the future I would like a job in the world of  blogging but things are still about undecided woops..

11 questions for the nominees:
1. When you were little what did you want to be?
2. What is your favourite band?
3. What is your favourite TV show?
4. What are three things you cannot live without?
5. Where would you like to visit?
6. If you could be anyone for a day, who would you be?
7. What's on the top of your bucket list?
8. Favourite time of year?
9. What is your dream job in the future?
10. What food can you not resist?
11. If you had to pick between buying a new outfit or make up, what would you choose?

I nominate:
1. Lyndsay
2. Rachel
3. Grace
4. Elise
5. Lucy
6. Jaime
7. Steph
8. Mary/Rose
9. Tanja
10. Nicole
11. Miriam/Katy


Thank you for reading! :-) 

5 comments:

  1. Thank you thank you thank you!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cool! I noticed you like One Direction. Me too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love performing too! I actually did really similar things to you at 6th form, I did theatre studies, media studies, and english language and literature (with biology at AS) :)

    ~Becca // rjtmisti.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah that so cool! I've never met anyone who took the same options! Did they help with what you want to do as a career? (If you don't mind me asking) x

      Delete