Pages

Monday, 3 March 2014

A rather big chop.

Being an indecisive person has always been a quality of mine especially when it comes to my hair, and throughout the last few years I have changed the length of my hair a numerous amount of times! So yesterday was no different as I decided to chop of my long ombré locks and follow the new sassy short hair look. 


Alexa Chung's hair was my biggest inspiration 




Goodbye to the ombré hair! 

I know that there are probably going to be people wondering why I cut my hair as it had got very long, but because of its length I felt like I never did anything with it and 90% percent of the time I would put it up in a ponytail or a messy bun; so overall is the length worth it?? 
Also now most of the ombré has been cut off, my hair instantly feels so much healthier and fuller as the main problems with bleach is it's drying and damaging features but a small subtle amount has been left. So it's not goodbye to the blonde completely!  

Even though I have spent the last three years growing out my hair from a similar length, I am so so happy that I've cut my hair as I feel it will be much easier to style and control, and if I get bored of it again I can just grow it out again!


Leave your comments below of what you think and your dream hair style, thank you for reading! :-)

2 comments:

  1. Looks lovely, and perfect for the summer. Im like you, mine just stays up in a top knot most of the time as I can't be bothered to be creative with it! @BellaRaeBlabber
    http://bellaraeblabber.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you love, haha a top knot was my only style! it's so much easier to control now! You have a really lovely blog also:) x

      Delete