Pages

Monday, 14 April 2014

OOTD // Pink Florals

"Florals for spring, how ground breaking" is the iconic line from The Devil Wears Prada but personally for me I don't think it's truly spring time until you wear a floral outfit. Here is my outfit and make up for the day!



OUTFIT: 
Peplum Top - New Look 
Blue Skinny Jeans - Primark 

ACCESSORIES: 
Cross Body Bag - Forever 21
Black and Gold Sunnies - Forever 21 

Make Up: 
Clinique Almost Makeup Foundation 
Maybelline Better Skin Concealer 
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder 
Bourjois Pairs Chocolate Bronzer 
NO7 Eyeshadow in Innocence
Scarlett and Crimson Mascara 
Revlon Lip Butter in 090 / Sweet Tart


Thanks for reading! :-)








11 comments:

  1. Hello, I was just browsing blogs & I stumbled on your blog - It is really amazing! I love the posts you do! Nothing like a great blog, look forward to reading more posts :) best wishes! Followed you on blog lovin and GFC :)

    www.benishkhan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much that's very sweet of you, I will be sure to check out your blog too. Best wishes also!x

      Delete
  2. Haha I better pull out the floral then! I really have been meaning too!! Cute sunnies too! Spring is definitely a great shopping season :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha it's never too late to pull out some florals!

      Delete
  3. Hi dear, you have an interesting blog, I wish we can follow each other on BLOGLOVIN and FACEBOOK, if you decided to follow me, please let me know so I can follow you back. Thank you.

    www.love-joice.com
    PS. Please leave a LINK when you follow my FACEBOOK PAGE.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have such a beautiful blog!
    And I love your peplum top!

    Could you check ou my blog and follow it? I will follow back immediately!
    I have a new post every day!

    Stay fancy!
    xxx Kelly-Louise

    fancysince1992.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  5. very pretty!

    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love peplums- and floral! Adorable outfit :-)
    Thanks for sending me your link
    Xo, D.

    www.theloveoflipstick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete