Pages

Friday, 11 July 2014

REN Skincare: Hot Cloth Cleanser Review

I recently got a free sample of the REN Skincare: Hot Cloth Cleanser in an issue of Instyle Magazine, so I thought I'd give it a try. I've never owned any products from this brand before but I hear and read great reviews from the world of blogging and YouTube.



PRODUCT INFORMATION:
  • Cleanses, purifies, smoothes, decongests and removes make up.
  • Skin feels refreshed, soft and radiant.
  • Skin feels softer, firmer, smoother.
  • Skin is never dry or tight.
I do agree with what the product claims to provide and has made taking off my make up or just deep cleansing my skin a lot more luxurious. You apply this to a dry face and massage it in to firstly remove your make up which feels a little weird! When you first apply, the product is completely white but as you start to massage the cleanser into your skin it becomes clear as it begins to break down your make up and really cleanse your skin.


You then rinse off with hot water and with the cloth provided (or your own) to ensure that everything is removed, if I'm wearing a lot of make up that day I will sometimes repeat this to fully clean my face. Otherwise rinse your face with cold water and pat your face dry.

What I like most about this cleanser is that it does not dry my face out in the slightest yet my face feels squeaky clean, and as the product claims my face is truly left refreshed, radiant and smoother. It is also lightly scented but nothing to overpowering, so if your not a true fan of scented cleansers, I would definitely recommend this to you! This hot cloth cleanser is suitable for all skin types, however I have oily skin so I'd be interested if it does work just as well for other skin types.

I have really enjoyed using this sample and have noticed a small difference in my skin, the cleanser retails at £16 which depending on your budget may be reasonable or expensive to you. I never normally reach for higher end products, but if it does make a difference to your skin then I would say that it's worth every penny!

Have you tried the REN Skincare Hot Cloth Cleanser yet?

Leigh-Ann x



3 comments:

  1. Looks great, i love Ren products :) im using the Emma Hardie Cleansing Balm at the moment which is so luxurious on my skin xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I've heard good things about Emma Hardy products too! May have to look into purchasing after using this!xx

      Delete
  2. i've been through a large sample of this and am starting a new full size - i love it! great review

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. there's a cute Dahlia trench coat giveaway on my blog at the moment, click here!

    ReplyDelete