I was able to try out a few products from Argan Dew if you would like to find out more about them you can follow them on twitter here. The products that I will be reviewing in this post are the Replenishing Hair Mask and the Miraculous Argan Oil.
1. Replenishing Hair Mask
The last time I used a hair mask was probably during my early years of secondary school at a girly sleepover or pamper evening so trying out a hair mask excited me for noslatgic reasons as well as hair benifits! As you can probably tell from the name of the company their products are based with Argan Oil to really protect and prevent your hair from damage, and restore your hairs natural beauty. The product states: "designed to repair dry, damaged or colour treated hair as well as being suitable for all hair types" Like many conditioners or masks you need to massage the mask into your hair and leave for 5 minutes before rinsing. It applied and felt like a nourishing conditioned and I found that it made my hair feel incredibly smooth and silky after applying and continued to leave my hair feeling nourished until my next hair wash. I have genuinely found that the ends of my hair which have been bleached (the last of the ombré hair) have felt hydrated and in a good condition, which makes me very happy. I would definitely purchases this for pamper evenings or regular use.
2. Miraculous Argan Oil
I've never really been one to use hair oils on a regular basis (mostly because I always apply to much) but as I've been using more heat on my hair recently I thought it would be perfect timing to test this out. The product directs you to massage into damp hair as the oil sinks into your hair and protects it and you "style as normal" and suitable for all hair types. However I still applied heat protection as I love making sure that my hair is healthy. Once my hair was dry there was no feeling of left over all as it had all gone to work at making my hair again feel silky smooth. The product states: "restores the hairs natural elasticity and shine, leaving it more lush and manageable than ever before". I have found that the oil has helped with managing my hair after washing as it's been easier to comb through, Thank you Argan Oil!
Overall I have really enjoyed using these for the past couple of weeks and have really noticed a difference in my hair. It feels nourished and in a much better condition, which a few of my friends have commented on! They work great on their own or together depending on what you prefer to use.
If you would like to know more about the brand and their products, visit them on their website Argan Dew
If you would like to know more about the brand and their products, visit them on their website Argan Dew
Leigh-Ann x
*Disclaimer: I was given the opportunity as a blogger to test out and review these products
All opinions are based on my personal use.


No comments:
Post a Comment