Pages

Monday, 16 June 2014

#SummerBloggerChallenge // Summer Bucket List

Until we had been given the topic of a summer bucket list, I had never really thought of making one. I've been searching around on Pinterest to see ideas that others have shared and personally what I think sounds really cool! You can follow me Pinterest to see what I've been adding to my boards, I haven't used it in a while but if I see some of you guys on their it will definitely motivate me to get back into using it!



Here's to the beginning of my summer bucket list 2014!

1. Get a summer job
2. Read as many books as I can (my reading pile is forever growing)
3. Have London days out and explore
4. Go to the beach
5. Spend more days out with my family
6. Make memories to put in my scrapbook
7. Be brave and meet new people
8. Learn how to play the guitar properly
9. Write a song
10. Write messages on a balloon and let them go
11. Make a fort and have a movie marathon
12. Take up yoga and exercise daily (I constantly say I will do this, but maybe if I blog it I will actually stick to it?)
13. Try 5 new foods
14. Just say yes
15. Go star gazing
16. Re decorate my room

There are millions of ideas and possibilities in the world of what you could spend your summer days with but I'm going to leave my list here and maybe at the end of summer I can see how many I can tick off and which ones I can continue to try and tick off but the end of Autumn and so on. I'd love to see what you've added to your summer bucket list and what cool things I could add to mine!





Leigh-Ann x


No comments:

Post a Comment