Pages

Sunday, 11 May 2014

Beauty, Rings and Candles!

I hope you enjoy my first haul type post!


The Garnier skincare range I personally think is incredible for quality and price, and these two products are my absolute favourites! I won't ramble too much about these as I've done a skincare post featuring these here but just know that my skin loves them!



* Maybelline Colour Tattoos - On and On Bronze // Permanent Taupe
Both shades are creamy and last a long time on the lids with beautiful pigments. The bronze shade
has a lovely shimmer which makes your eyes look more awake, while still looking natural. The darker shade is a beautiful matte shade which can be worn lightly for a touch of definition or built up to give your eyes a smoky look.

* Natural Collection Cover Up Cream // Medium 
I think that I should have bought the shade light as it's a little too dark for me, but hopefully if we get some more sun in England then I can give this concealer another go. Overall I think it's a nice concealer and for the price you can't really go wrong.

* Natural Collection Lipstick // Rose Bud 
As the name suggests it's a beautiful matte rose colour which is perfect for everyday wear.



* Yankee Candles -  Clean Cotton // Champaca Blossom
I picked these two scents up as they were sutble and fresh to give a light scent to your room without the smell being too over powering, and perfect for the spring time.

* Forever 21 // Rings 
Possibly my favourite purchase! I picked up these beautiful midi rings both under £5 and haven't taken them off since. They give small detail to any outfit and are the perfect accessory! I would seriously recommend having a look at Forever 21 ring selection!



Leigh-Ann Stevi x 






here

No comments:

Post a Comment