Pages

Wednesday, 28 May 2014

BlogProof

Bloggers of any genre if your interested in finding out about a new blog proofing company carry on reading. Do you feel like your newest post needs a bit of tidying up before your send it out to all your readers? BlogProof are a new online company designed to help your content shine by giving that post your not sure about a second opinion and checking for any spelling/ grammar mistakes.

Their basic editing proof reading for: 
  • Spelling
  • Punctuation
  • Grammar
  • Tense
  • Basic Sentence Structure
You can easily upload a post or word document via the website blogproofer.com for ideas up to 500, 1000 or 2,000 words and for busy bloggers they offer monthly packages and rush orders to make sure that your posts are still up and available for all your readers to view. 

I recently uploaded a previous skincare post as I wasn't feeling 100% confident on the way it was worded and wanted a second opinion. I emailed it Monday morning and recieved a new and improved version which I honestly like so much better!



BlogProof state: 

"We aim to tidy up your posts and make sure nothing distracts from your message when your words go out to your followers. We know it's the worst feeling in the world to come back to a post hours later and notice a huge grammatical or spelling error after 1,000s of people have viewed it." 

As a treat for for the lovely bloggers reading, I have a coupon code for you to use. This will allow you  20% off any of their services and is valid to be used once until August 31st 2014. Simply enter ANY20 when you choose your editing option and proceed with your payment when you visit www.blogproofer.com 

I hope you decided to BlogProof a chance as they are a friendly and professional company wanting to help you the best they can, make sure you leave them feedback and enjoy your blogging days!

Leigh-Ann Stevi x 


Disclaimer: I was given the opportunity as a blogger to test out and review Blog Proof's service. 
All opinions are based on my personal use.

No comments:

Post a Comment