Have a look at the recent purchases I've made and my first impressions
I feel like the brand Avon is not talked about enough in the beauty world as you can't buy their products in store, but my and my family have used their make up for a few years now and have found a love for quite a few unknown items.
In the hunt for a new foundation, I decided to try the Extra Lasting Liquid Foundation. I've been using this for the past few days and I've really enjoyed wearing it. It feels very smooth on the skin and blends in nicely, I've been applying this to my face and blending it out with the Real Techniques Expert Face Brush. I find it gives a light/medium coverage as it does a good job at concealing my imperfections but still letting my skin look natural. I truly agree that it does last all day leaving me want to try more from the Extra Lasting range! The only cons I have is that the shade range isn't the biggest *boo* but for my skin tone I find the shade Shell to be a good match for my skin tone. An overall big thumbs up from me!
Personally I think the price of mascaras to be ridiculous, so when I saw this mascara to be £3.50 in the sale I ordered two straight away! Naturally I have quite long lashes so for me I like mascaras to be volumising rather than lengthing. Apart from the pretty packaging I think that it's a pretty decent mascara, even though it doesnt give as much volume as I personally would like it does really open up your eyes and give some length. Overall I'm not really the fussy type about mascaras so I wouldn't rush out to buy it again but I do like it.
My last purchase was the an eyeshadow primer, I've never owned a primer specifically for your eyes so I can't compare but I do really like this! It has a concealer like texture and applies very smoothly on the eyes. Even though it appears slightly orange toned in the picture, when blended onto the eyelids it looks extremely natural. I have found that it's helped my eyeshadow last longer and for £6 you can't really go wrong! I feel like this will become a staple in my every day make up very soon.
Let me know in the comments if you've tried any Avon products or what things you've bought recently!
Leigh-Ann Stevi x




No comments:
Post a Comment