Hello loves and welcome to the beginning of the #SummerBloggerChallenge created by Amy . From the title the first post is all about my summer bag essentials so here we go!
My bag is from Forever 21 here and I've been in love ever since I saw it on the website, I really wanted to find a small but roomy bag to carry around on days out all year round. I chose the light brown colour as I feel it goes with a lot of my clothing but it's also available in cream if you want a real summer style bag.
But moving on to the exciting stuff, let's have a see what I carry inside! The obvious essentials for me are my purse, keys, sunnies for possible British sunshine *fingers crossed* and a fresh perfume.
Purse: New Look, Sunnies: Forever 21,
Perfume: Taylor Swift
Finally for make up I like to carry around concealer and powder for touch ups and to prevent any oiliness and a couple of lipstick/gloss options. In the summer the lip colours I tend to go for are bright corals and baby pinks to suit any summer outfit. I also like to carry a small perfume in case I forget to bring one during the day or just decide a change. Last but certainly not least a hair tie incase the sun makes an appearance and a small compact mirror.
Concealers: Rimmel Wake Me Up / Maybelline Better skin
Powder: Rimmel Stay Matte, Perfume: Viva La Juicy
Lippies: Baby Lips, Rimmel Kate Moss 110, Tanya Burr Lipgloss / Picnic in The Park
I hope you've enjoyed reading and make sure you follow me on my social media to read next weeks post and follow/join in with the chat on twitter using the hashtag #summerbloggerchallenge
Leigh-Ann Stevi x



No comments:
Post a Comment