My blog so far has been completely beauty based so for this weeks topic of summer trends I thought it would write about the fashion trends that I've been loving. Out of all the trends this year my favourites have been floral and bold prints as well as pastels and lace!
PRINTS:
PRINTS:
Out of all the fruit type print pineapple has always been my favourite and I absolutely love tropical and tribal prints in the summer - it makes me want to go on holiday or spend time in the sun!
Tropical Playsuit: ASOS
Pineapple Body Con: FOREVER 21
Tribal Jumpsuit: FOREVER 21
FLORAL:
Like I mentioned in my previous OOTD florals always reminds me of the film The Devil Wears Prada, however I don't think a spring/summer wardrobe is complete without at least one item of floral clothing. I love the first dress shown because the style of the dress I find is very flattering on many people and I love the second dress shown as it just looks girly and fun!
Floral 1: NEW LOOK
Floral 2: FOREVER 21
LACE AND PASTELS:
Lace and pastels are always a must in my wardrobe whatever season were in, they just make you look so feminine and girly! Lace and pastel clothing are normally very light too keep you cool in the summer while letting you to still look put together and ready for the day.
Lace Top: FOREVER 21
Pastel Top: TOPSHOP
I hope you like my take on this weeks challenge, I had a lot of fun looking through different clothes and trends so maybe I will continue to make fashion type posts in the future, I hope you enjoyed reading and let me know what your favourite 'trends' are this summer!
Leigh-Ann x



No comments:
Post a Comment