I decided to venture out and try some new concealers as I ran of my old one a while ago and just stuck to wearing a medium/high coverage foundation to cover my blemishes and dark cicrcles. However as we are approaching the spring and summer time and the weather has become suprsingly hot in England, I thought it would be a good idea to find some concealers that I like.
I was on a search for a medium/high coverage concealer to wear on lazy make up days, the original concealer I was looking for was the Maybelline SuperStay but it was sold out so I decided to be brave and buy the new Maybelline Better Skin concealer instead and I'm so happy I did! This concealer is great at covering blemishes and spot scarring and makes your skin look flawless! And overall 'better' as the product suggests! I find this concealer lasts a long time during the day with or without a primer but I like to wear a primer as i feel it helps set your make up base. The only down side I would see to this concealer would be the shade range from what I've seen there aren't many choices for fairer skin but the drugstore as a whole doesn't have the greatest reputation of supplying a wide shade range!
To cover up my dark circles under my eyes i decided to finally follow the trend and purchase the Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer . I got a shade lighter to help highlight my eye area and to be honest I don't know why I had never bought this concealer sooner. My eyes instantly look more awake and give you a nice highlighted glow! Too hype about this product even more I wore this one day to my dance class as I looked like an actual zombie and after six hours if dancing it was still in place and keeping my eyes looking bright! The only downside to this concealer is that it does contain small shimmer particles to help illuminate your face which some of you may not like in a concealer. Don't worry, the particles are very very small so your face isn't left looking like a disco ball!
As the title of this post suggests these two concealers have become staple products in my daily make up routine and I now cannot live without them! Leave comments below of your thoughts if you've tried these concealers before or what concealers are a staple in your make up routine!
Leigh-Ann Stevi x

I've been wanting to try the rimmel wake me up concealer for a while now. I've heard lots of great things about it!
ReplyDeleteI find that it makes my eyes look so awake and makes you feel ready for the day!
DeleteThe Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer and the Bourjois Healthy Mix Concealer are my two staple concealers. They're so long lasting x
ReplyDeletehttp://realityleaveslotstoimagination.blogspot.co.uk/
I think I'm the only one of the planet who still hasn't tried the collection concealer, maybe I should soon!x
Delete