Pages

Monday, 5 May 2014

MOTD - 05/05/14

Here's a look at the make up I wore today!



* Benifit POREfessional Primer 
* Clinque 'Almost Make Up' Foundation // 04 Deep
* Rimmel 'Wake Me Up' Concealer // 030 Classic Beige
* Bourjous Chocolate Bronzer // 52
* Rimmel 'Stay Matte' Powder // 003 Peach Glow
* P.S. Love Brow Pencil 
* Maybelline 'Liner Express' Liquid Eye Liner
* S.C Mini Mascara
* Natural Collection Lipstick // Raspberry 

I wrote a review post on the Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer, if you'd like to check it out click here

Let me know in the comments whether you use any of these products!
Leigh-Ann Stevi x 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you I'm glad you enjoyed it!
    Of course, I just followed
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recognize the Benefit POREfessional & Rimmel "Wake Me Up" concealer from my own makeup stash :) both great products! The POREfessional is surprisingly SO smooth to apply!! Like velvet!

    Cat // CACHOO JOO

    ReplyDelete