The first thing was just a new pair of everyday black pumps, I purchased these at New Look for £15.99 here, as the last pair of black pumps I bought gave me blisters galore (like all new shoes!) so the first day I wore these I packed a box of plasters in my bag. However, I have been wearing these all week and they have given me zero blisters hallelujah! They are honestly so so comfortable to wear on busy days and they go with every outfit, I love these so much!
The last two purchases I made were from Sleek Makeup which you can buy from Superdrugs and Boots. I have heard so many good reviews from a range of their products so I finally decided to take a look. The first was this beautiful individual blusher in 'Pixie Pink' for £4.49 here I have worn this a few times and I love the natural flush of colour it gives as well as the great pigment.
The final product from my haul was the Sleek 'I-Divine au naturel' palette for £7.99 here this palette is perfect for all of those natural colour girls or someone who is just starting out with make up as this palette comes with 12 beautiful and well pigmented nude/natural shades which are wearable for every day and evening looks.
Bottom row left to right: Conker Moss, Bark, Mineral Earth, Regal, Noir
Thank you for reading :-)
Tell me in the comments below your favourite sleek/new look purchases!
Tell me in the comments below your favourite sleek/new look purchases!



Lovely haul x
ReplyDeletesplasheswithfabulosity.blogspot.com.au
thank you sweet x
Delete