Pages

Thursday, 26 June 2014

#beautydaysofsummer Summer Tanning

Welcome to week two of #beautydaysofsummer if you'd like to have a read of last weeks post (summer skincare) you can read it here! This weeks topic is tanning which is a very new area of beauty to me as I've never been the one to think of using fake tan and would just hope that the British weather would give me a small tan. So for this week, I've been researching on products that I would use if I were to tan, and who knows maybe this year I will brave the tanning process.

I asked recently on my Twitter what peoples tricks and techniques were for beginners and the most popular responses were:

1. Exfoliate (especially on your driest areas like your knees, elbows and ankles to avoid patchiness
2. Moisturise well again to avoid odd patches and too give you an even tan
3. Exfoliate and mix the fake tan lotion with your favorite body lotion. Helps to spread it more evenly - I got this tip from a fellow blogger called Sophie so follow her on Twitter and have a rad of her blog livingblonde :)

As for tan, the two products i would try using are:




Are you a beginner or tanning or are you an expert? And what do you think of tanning?

Leigh-Ann x

No comments:

Post a Comment