Pages

Saturday, 28 June 2014

June Empties #1


I firstly want to apologise for not sticking to my schedule this week but I've had a lot on recently but everything is now back on track. Here are a few products that I've used up and wanted to share with you.



The first product I want to talk about is the Soap and Glory 'Scrub em and leave me' body exfoliator. Soap and glory have been my all time favourite since I was about 14 and have only a few products that I don't like. 


The body exfoliator are very popular and with no surprise, they leave your skin feeling sooooo smooth it's incredible and let's not forget about the smell - this one smells very similar to the Clean on Me body wash, I would recommend this to everyone but especially to those who are not a fan of very powerful smells and this exfoliator is fragrance lightly and leaves you feeling fresh for the whole day. 

Next up is the Maybelline Baby Lips! 


When these first came out I was very skeptical as I didn't believe in the hype over lip balms, however since purchasing I am beginning to understand. I like the products form as it's so much easier when the balm is in stuck form rather than in a pot (and more hygienic) and my lips felt hydrated for some time. Overall I'm still not completely won over, but to me it's just a lip balm (and the one I picked up had no colour to it which I didn't realise till I was home boo!) What are your thoughts?


Scarlett and Crimson are a very unknown brand to many people including me, I received this with a few other items from my mum as a gift, and I think you may be able to find a few of their products from Boots and Superdrug. This travel sized mascara has lasted me a long time and is great for lengthening your lashes I give your lashes a natural look. I'm not sure of the price as I couldn't find the mascara online :(

Last but certainly not least is the Gariner Moisture Match for oily to combination skin.

I won't go on too much about this moisturiser as I featured it in much more detail in my Skincare post


What have been your empties this month?





No comments:

Post a Comment