Pages

Tuesday, 1 July 2014

#summerbloggerchallenege Packing For Summer

Welcome to week five of the #summerbloggerchallenge if you'd like to catch up with last weeks post you can read it here This weeks topic is packing for summer, so I thought  id show you what I'd typically bring in my carry on bag for any type of holiday!



I normally pack most of my make up in my suitcase because I can never remember what you are and aren't allowed in your hand luggage, it's so confusing! Also on the plane I don't like to wear make up because it makes my face feel horrible, so from the journey to our hotel if I feel like I want a little something this is probably what I'd reach for. 


Powder: Maybelline // Stay Matte
Blush: Sleeek // Pixie Pink
Lipgloss: Natural Collection // Mango and Papaya
A little powder and a pretty blush can just quickly help brighten up your face after a plane journey and save you from looking like a zombie, and a nice lip balm/gloss helps to rehydrate your lips.



There's nothing better than reading a good book and relaxing wherever you are, my "to read" pile is growing rapidly so I take any book that takes my interest or something that I like to read. I'm a massive John Green fan and I'm studying The Great Gatsby at school and I'm obsessed! 



As well as reading I also like to doodle and write down any song lyrics or any thing that comes to mind, I like to shut off my mind when on holiday as I never take any technology and let my mind be filled with creativity in a peaceful place. Up above is my blogging book which I've had fun filling out  this year. Do any of you keep a blogging/note styled book? 

I always put in extra things in my hand luggage that won't fit into my suitcase as I am definitely an over packer but I am slowly getting more organised yay! I hope you enjoyed this weeks post and join in the twitter chat at 9 using the hashtag #summerbloggerchallenge 

Leigh-Ann x 



No comments:

Post a Comment