Pages

Wednesday, 2 July 2014

#beautydaysofsummer Summer Base Make Up

Welcome to week three of the #beautydaysofsummer challenge! If you'd like to catch up on last weeks post you can read it here. This weeks topic is summer base make up, so I decided to separate this into different groups.



GROUP ONE:  Full Base
If I'm going out or I really need to cover my face, I ALWAYS wear a primer since I started using the Benefit Porefessional  I cannot apply make up without using it! As for foundation I like to use the Avon Extra Lasting as you don't need a lot for it to cover up your imperfections and as the brand suggests it truly does last all day while still feeling light on the skin.


GROUP TWO: Semi Base
If it's too hot too wear foundation or I just want a little cover I will mostly reach for these two concealers. I like to use the Rimmel Wake Me Up to conceal my dark eyes and make me feel glowy and ready for the day. For concealing all blemishes and imperfections I go for the Maybelline Better Stay as it stays put all day and making me feel confident about my skin.


GROUP THREE: Other Bases
After applying either foundation or concealer, because of my oily skin I need to use a powder to get rid of the extra shine and keep my face looking matte. Like every other beauty lover my staple powder has to be the Rimmel Stay Matte as it looks very natural on the skin as well as doing its job well. Lastly, I decided to include the Avon Eye Shadow Primer as it's a great base to use on its own or under eyeshadow in the summer time to keep pigment and help prevent oily eyelids!


I hope you enjoyed this weeks post, I'd love to know what your make up bases are!


Leigh-Ann x
If you'd like to read about any of these products in more detail of my opinion click on the links below:

AVON HAUL
CONCEALER STAPLES



2 comments:

  1. Love the wake me up concealer, sometimes I just wear that! Great post x

    Jasmin Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely my favourite purchase of the spring/summer time! Thank you!x

      Delete