Pages

Tuesday, 8 July 2014

#summerbloggerchallenge Summer Senses

For this weeks edition of the #summerbloggerchallenge I wanted to write about something a little different so I've decided to talk about my favourite albums/songs which I will definitely be listening to this summer. 



1. X // Ed Sheeran 
I was a huge fan of Ed Sheeran's first album but this one certainly does not disappoint! There is literally not a song that I don't like but my favourite songs would have to be narrowed down too:

^ Photographs
^ Bloodstream 
^ Tenerife Sea 
^  I'm A Mess
^ Thinking Out Loud 

2. The 1975 // The 1975 
To me The 1975 are the type of band, which once you've discovered their music you can't remember when you didn't. I'm seeing them later this year and I seriously cannot wait! My favourites include:

1. Chocolate (obvious choice but it's a good song!) 
2. Falling For You
3. Robbers (it's complete perfection)
4. Is There Somebody Who Can Watch You
5. Heart Out 

3. Meet The Vamps // The Vamps 
I've been the biggest fan of them since the beginning of their YouTube channel, seeing them become everything they've dream of makes me so happy, I will always love them and their music. Favourites include: 

1. Last Night
2. She Was The One 
3. High Hopes 
4. Somebody To You
5. Girls On TV

4. 5 Seconds of Summer // 5 Seconds of Summer 
I can't believe how much has happened to their music career since the start of their YouTube and touring with One Direction. I've been waiting for them to realise an album for the longest time and it's finally here!

1. Amnesia 
2. She Looks So Perfect 
3. Don't Stop
4. Heartbreak Girl
5. 18



I hope you enjoyed reading something a little different, and let me know what songs/albums you'll be listening too this summer I love finding new music! And don't forget to join in with the Twitter chat at 9 hosted by Amy



Leigh-Ann x 

2 comments:

  1. Lovely post hun! when I went to see 5SOS they were amazing! keep up the great blog work :) You're fab

    http://jennoshealth.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet they were incredible, I would do anything to see then live hah! Thank you so much Hun!xx

      Delete