Pages

Sunday, 3 August 2014

Malin+Goetz Mini Review

Welcome back to my blog, it's been a while since I've posted (I know) but I haven't really been in the right mind set to post something so I thought I'd take a break and I can definitely say that I'm feeling much better and in the blogging spirit! Now let's carry on with the post..


I recently picked up the newest ELLE magazine which I don't do often but the features have give me some new inspiration and the goodies that came with the magazine really took my eye. It came with three mini samples from a brand called Malin+Goetz. I've not heard of recently but I was intrigued by what I got to try.


1. Grapefruit Face Cleanser: For All Skin Types 
It leaves my face feeling clean and fresh, but is also very gentle on my skin. The cleanser is not highly scented which I personally like but there is still a hint of grapefruit. I think it would be nice to use as an everyday cleanser as it feels gentle and doesn't leave my skin feeling dry or tight.

2. Vitiman E Face Moisturiser: For All Skin Types
I've never used many products with Vitiman E as I've spent my whole life selecting "oil free" things! However I've really liked using this, it leaves my skin feeling hydrated but without feeling over oily or greasy which is perfect - especially in the summer time! If you're not a fan of scented moisturisers then I would recommend this to hydrate your skin.

3. Lip Treatment: Soothing Treatment 
This is amazing for dry lips! When I first gave it a go I didn't think that my lips were that bad but when I woke up the next morning my lips felt much softer and looked healthier (if that's a thing?). This is very thick and I would definitely not recommend on a windy day.. Unless you want a serious hair lip!? As it it's a treatment rather than a lip balm etc I apply this at night to leave my lips looking lovely the next day. This reminds me a lot of the Clinque "SuperBalm Treatment".

I hope you've enjoyed reading, I will now be back to posting more regularly yay! Follow me on Instagram or Twitter (@pugsandflowersx // for both)  to find out about a new series I'm creating and have your say on what you want too see!

Leigh-Ann x 


No comments:

Post a Comment