Pages

Tuesday, 5 August 2014

Small Haul

A few days ago me, my family and my best friend Ellie all went to watch the X-Factor auditions at Wembley Arena and while we see waiting.. We obviously did a little shopping! 

Most of the shops there were sporting and resturants but me and Ellie soon found a Lindt Shop - yes a small shop of Lindt chocolates with every flavour you could imagine, it was seriously like walking into Willy Wonkas chocolate factory! But we also found a Claries and The Body Shop which is where my money was spent.

After it being probably the most raved about BB cream in the beauty world I finally decided to get the All-In-One BB cream to give it a go (Ellie bought one as well as the Honey Bronzer so I couldn't just leave it there!) I picked up shade 01 after testing it out in the shop, have you tried it? 



We also popped into Claire's which brought back a lot of young teenage memories when it used to be the "it" place for me to get all of my jewellery and friendship bracelets/necklaces, but I still like to pop in there from time to time as they still have some beautiful jewellery and accessories. I purchased the CUTEST polka dot hair bow (I want to wear it everyday) and some belly bars - the simplistic ones are my favourite :-) 




What have you purchased recently? 

Leigh-Ann x


9 comments:

  1. I've also just purchased the Body Shop BB Cream - only tried it the once but it's definitely got a good first impression from me! Thanks for leaving your link in a recent twitter chat and I hope you find some time to spare to visit my blog too!

    Heather | porcelainbeautyx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That makes me even more excited to try it! And of course lovely!x

      Delete
  2. Ive seen so many bloggers rave about The Body Shops BB cream, I definitely need to invest in it!

    www.peachblossomx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Still haven't given it a try but I'm very excited!

      Delete
  3. The body shop range is getting so much better these days! X

    If you're interested I just put up a post of my ootd and meeting Pixiwoo! -check it out!

    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
    // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has definitely improved I've loved shopping in there more! Ooo thank you for the link I'll definitely have a read!:) x

      Delete
  4. That bow is too cute :) keep up the great work Leigh Ann

    Jennos Health.

    ReplyDelete