Pages

Saturday, 16 August 2014

Stylekick App!

Recently I've been trying to think of more fashion related posts and really get into both beauty and fashion. As well as creating fashion boards with magazine fashion I've been using an app called Stylekick so I thought I'd talk a little about it.


Stylekick is an app suited to all of you fashion bloggers who love to share your looks and creations! "Personalized shopping and fashion inspiration community". The app allows you to upload your fashion and comment where you bought specific items so you can find cute clothes and find out where you can buy them - result! 

I've like using the app as something different to the normal - Twitter/Instagram etc and it's given me a lot of fashion inspiration! If you try out the app make sure to follow me at @leighannstevi :-)

If you'd like to give it a go this link is sweet and simple - sty.lk/apps  

Leigh-Ann x 

No comments:

Post a Comment