Pages

Monday, 18 August 2014

Top Ten Tag

Another beauty tag for you today, thank you to Cliona for tagging me! She has a lovely blog so you should all go and check her out!

          

                         The rules are very simple and they go like this:
                                 Copy and Paste everything in Bold
                         This Tag was made by Jessica Vannan at Pretty Chit Chat
                               I was tagged by (link who tagged you)
                                Tag who you would like to nominate

1. Foundation

I was very close to choosing the Rimmel Match Perfection that I'm starting to like, but I went for the Avon Extra Lasting Foundation as it gives great coverage and lives up to it's staying power title. Even though the range doesn't come in many shades the one I chose I think is a perfect match, which deserves a medal on it owns!

2. Concealer

The Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer has been the only thing I've been reaching for recently. It gives a light coverage and helps to brighten my eyes, I especially like it as it's definitely summer in England now and doesn't feel cakey on my skin. 

3. Powder

Would I choose anything other than the Rimmel Stay Matte powder??? I feel like it's the most talked about beauty product which I will happily repurchase again and again. I find it gives the right amount of coverage as well as letting my skin look like skin. I am truly in love!

4. Blush 

I'm not really a blusher girl as my cheeks normally go pink quite quickly but I do like to use the Sleek blush in Pixie Pink a little, it looks very natural on the skin and a small amount goes a long way as the pigment is amazing!

5. Bronzer 

If you have read my last post, you will know that I am in love with the Bourjois Bronzing powder, it has become one of my holy grail product with my everyday make up (the only thing I'm not so keen on is the smell) but it looks gorgeous on the skin so I can live past that! 

6. highlighter 

Even though it has been on my make up wish list for the longest time, I have never owned a highlighter! One day I will go out and buy one but till then I will keep my eye on the Topshop Highlighters, they look so pretty!

7. Mascara

I'm not too fusy when it comes to mascaras as long as they make my eyes look awake and don't make my lashes look like spiders legs! I've recently been using the Benefit BADgal Lash mascara and I really like it! It gives a great amount of both volume and length which is all you ever need!

8. Eyeshadow 

The Sleek i-Divine palette in Au Naturel is all I've been using for the past few weeks, if you're a neutral eyes kind of person you NEED this palette in your life! There are so many different looks you can create and all of the shadow are amazing pigement!

9. Brows 

I've never actually bought a brow product before, I'm an "use an eyeshadow that matches" kinda girl, my eyebrows are naturally quite dark so don't want to add too much product to them so a little bit of eyeshadow to add a little something is all I need!

10. Lip product 

I recently picked up the Soap and Glory Sexy Mother Pucker gloss stick in the shade Nudist after seeing EVERYONE rave about it. I find it hard to find a nude lipstick that suits me which is why when we I wear lipstick I always go for reds and pink shades. However this purchase was the best decision ever - I think it has to be the prettiest nude shade ever (with pink undertones to it so it's not so pale)

I hope you'd enjoyed reading this tag! I tag:


No comments:

Post a Comment