Pages

Monday, 18 August 2014

Non Beauty Favourites!

I don't think I've ever done a non beauty favourites on my blog before so I hope this post is a good start!

My first favourite is The Great Gatsby, I've always wanted to watch it because I am a massive Leonardo DiCaprio fan (honestly who isn't?!) and I love old fashion films, but I never got round to it. When I read the book at school in my English class I felt I had to watch the film immediately and I've fallen in love with both! 

    "You remind me of - of a rose, an absolute rose"

I don't know if you'd count a perfume as a beauty or non beauty favourites but i decided to feature it in this post. I have worn this perfume nearly everyday for 6 months or more - I have a serious love for this perfume and I've got so many compliments when wearing it, it makes me really sad that I can't find it anywhere so I may not be able to repurchase it *cries in a corner* so I'm saving every last drop because I just can't throw it away! 


Another favourite of mine this month have been my sunglasses from Forever21, I'm not sure if they still sell them but they have so many beautiful sunnies at Forever21 I'm sure that everyone can find a pair that suits them. I love the simplicity of them with the add gold feature and I've worn them every second England has had some sun (which is not a lot). They cost under a fiver so I definitely want to pick up some more! 

My last favourite is probably the item I'm most excited to talk about. A week ago my dad found and old camera and record player that his grandad used to own, unfortunately the record player doesn't work so well but I've chosen to add the camera to my room as a piece of family rememberance. I also have a love for old fashioned cameras and wanted to buy one from Urban Outfiters, but they were expensive and this one is completely unique and vintage and perfect to start off my possible new collection.


What have been your non beauty favourites?



No comments:

Post a Comment