I wanted to create a blogging book as I wanted to have it as my own personal thing to write down any ideas I have for future posts as well as using it as a style inspiration. I find it best to cut out pictures of clothes, shoes and even words that inspire me or I want to add to "my style". I think it's always important to find out what your true style is and not be afraid to express yourself or even change it from time to time!
It think that keeping a visual of what you want your style to come across as helps you define what styles/colours etc you feel comfortable wearing out and about. However you could also create a "wish and try" page where you find styles outfits that you love to see in shops or on celebs that you think you want to try one day and who knows if you do try it, you may feel great and find it's your new favourite outfit!
Life is all about trial and error so don't be afraid to try new things and experiment! It's the only way you will find your own personal style and feel completely confident with what you wear and how you present yourself. I hope this post helps in some way if you're looking for some new inspiration or looking to develop your style. Let me know in the comments what your style is!
Leigh-Ann x


Great post Leigh, your writing style is always on point!
ReplyDeleteJennos Health.
Thank you is much Jenny!x
Deletethis is such a good idea! I might start a blogging book :) x
ReplyDeletehttp://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk
Thank you! I hope you enjoy it too!:)x
Delete