Pages

Monday, 25 August 2014

#TeenBlogSeries // 10 Facts About Me

Teen Bloggers Anouska Millar and Beth have decided to start a project called #TeenBlogSeries. Its aim is to bring together lots of the teens/young adults in the blogging community. For the next ten consecutive weeks, over 80 bloggers will be writing every Monday at 6:30pm about many different things, all beauty, lifestyle or fashion related. You can view everyone's posts by going to the hashtag on twitter "TeenBlogSeries". If you would like to supply products for the giveaway, get involved, or have any questions, please email: anouskateenblogger@googlemail.com. 
 
 

Week One: 10 Facts About Me
1. In September I will be going into my second year of sixth form and studying Media studies and Performing Arts

2. My zodiac sign is Pisces which I think I fit quite well!

3. I have loved everything about theatre since I was six and my dream was to become a performer so I could make people happy while I was happy to sing and dance the stage

4. I loooove Autumn and Winter

5. Me and my friend once met The Vamps and then bumped into them later that day and the only thing I was able to say because I was so nervous was "We're not stalking you I promise!!!" 
*face palms and cringes for the rest of my life*
6.I hate hate hate mushrooms and fish - when I was younger I used to tell people that I was allergic so they wouldn't give any to me
 
7. I adore Ariana Grande, Ashley Benson and Chloe Grace Moretz
 
8. My favourite TV shows include: American Horror Story, Glee, Pretty Little Liars, The Vampire Diaries
 
9. My favourites bands and artists include: The 1975, The Vamps, 5 Seconds of Summer, Ed Sheeran and Ariana Grande
10. I listen to musical theatre 24/7 - I love musical theatre a great deal!
 
I hope you've enjoyed finding out a little more about me and that you continue to read more in the #TeenBlogSeries because I think they're going to be great fun to read and write!
 
Leigh-Ann x 


6 comments:

  1. Love your post, we are really similar! I hate mushrooms and fish and used to tell people the exact same thing! I'm obsessed with Glee and PLL, can not wait for this weeks finale!! I also love Ariana and Ashley and my favourite bands are 5SOS and The Vamps, are you going to see them on their tour? X

    Becca // www.becca-jane.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my were like twins!! And no I didn't know the tickets were on sale in time!:( are you? :( x

      Delete
    2. Haha we are definitely twinning! That's annoying, I managed to get tickets for Cardiff with my friends, have you checked out Eventim, they sell tickets for face value, you might be able to grab some! X

      Delete
    3. I did a couple of weeks ago and there were non available, I will definitely go next time! Have the most amazing time though sweet!x

      Delete
  2. We basically have the same favourite music - 5SOS is my favourite band! I also love TVD, have you seen The Originals?

    http://aliceroseblogs.blogspot.co.uk/ xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah that's so coo! I've seen a few episodes but I watch so many shows I never got round it finishing it hah xo

      Delete