Pages

Thursday, 28 August 2014

GUEST POST: Healthy Egg McMuffin Recipe

If I'm in a rush in the morning am I the only one that gravitates toward McDonald's Egg McMuffin? Even if you don't this is a fantastic recipe when you want something on the go!
Ingredients: 1 egg, cheese slice and whole-wheat muffin.




You want to poach a seasoned egg in boiling water on gas mark 5.



After about 15 minutes egg should be cooked. Add it to the muffin and use a sandwich maker or oven to melt the cheese.



Ta daaaaaaah! 

 
Thanks for allowing me to guest post Leigh! My name is Jenny and I'm a Health, Fitness and Wellness Teen Blogger! I also run a weekly boot-camp encouraging my clients to achieve their fitness related goals. The name of my blog is Jennos Health. I share a lot of information on any Health & Fitness questions you have! You can follow me on Instagram, Twitter and Bloglovin' 

“In order to change we must be sick and tired of being sick and tired.”  ~Author Unknown


1 comment: