Hello! I did already type all of this up.. and then Blogger deleted it all, so lets hope for second time lucky! I was tagged by the gorgeous Leigh and you should all check out her blog! After posting the first of the #TeenBlogSeries (click here for details) I thought I would follow up with the TMI tag so you can find out even more about me!
What are you wearing?
The cutest black and white flower dress from new look, I wear it all the time but I always feel really confident when wearing it!
Ever been in love?
Yes I have :-)
How tall are you?
About 5"3/ 5"4? I'm not too sure, all I know is that I'm taller than my mum and sisters and that's all that matters!
Ever had a terrible break up?
Break ups in general aren't exactly a nice thing, but I would say I've ever had a terrible one??
How much do you weigh?
Next question please :-)
Any tattoos?
I'm only 17 so no - I am forever changing my mind on whether I'd like to have tattoos and I am also an extremely indecisive person. The thought of having something permanently on my body both scared and interest me. However if i were to have any they would all be very small, able to hide and all have a great meaning to them!
Any piercings?
My lobes and my belly button, I kind of want to get another possibly in my ear or maybe my nose.
OTP?
Vanessa Hudgens and Austin Butler for sure!! (also me and Luke Hemmings would be very cute)
Favourite show?
I have so many! American Horror Story, Pretty Little Liars, The Vampire Diaries, Glee and I'm newly into Teen Wolf!
Favourite bands?
The 1975, 5 Seconds of Summed, The Vamps and the Arctic Monkeys
Something you miss?
My nan very very much, and also being a carefree kid, life is moving way to quickly for my liking!
Favourite song?
It's impossible to pick one! It's a tie between
Robbers // The 1975,
Amnesia, Heartbreak Girl // 5 Seconds of Summer
Any song by Ed Sheeran, Ariana Grande or a musical
How old are you?
17!
Zodiac Sign?
Pisces
Quality you look for in a partner?
Someone who is funny, kind, loyal and has a good personality
Favourite quote?
"An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backwards, so when life's dragging you back with difficulties it means its going to launch you into something great. so just focus and keep aiming."
Favourite actor?
Evan Peters and Leonardo DiCaprio
Favourite colour?
I don't think I have one! I like different colours as the seasons change
Loud music or soft?
It's a mixture of both, if I'm concentrating then I like it soft but generally I like it loud so I can sing along and dance around my bedroom (who doesn't?)
Where do you go when you're sad?
Normally to my room and Tumblr or Youtube
How long does it take you in the shower?
It depends whether I need to wash my hair or not and I've never really timed myself in the shower? No clue!
How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
It depend whether I'm actually going out or just being around the house or school etc. around 30 minutes sometimes an hour - gotta have strong eyebrow and liner game before I leave!
Have you ever been in a physical fight?
No way!
Turn on?
Again having a nice personality, nice smile, good music taste hah!
Turn off?
Arrogance!
Fears?
Spiders, wasps/bees, being alone, not doing well in life and dying.. Pretty deep!
Last thing that made you cry?
Season finale of Pretty Little Liars!!
Last time you said I love you to someone?
My mumma!
Last book you read?
Paper Towns // John Green
The book you are currently reading?
The Abundance of Katherine's // John Green
The last show you watched?
American Horror Story
Last person you talked to?
Ellie!
The relationship between you and the last person you texted?
My sister
Favourite food?
Pasta! It's basically all I eat
Place you want to visit?
A three way tie between America, Australia and France
Last place you were?
My house :-)
Do you have a crush?
I have a long list of celeb crushes (mostly band members) but not on an actual person aha!
Last time you kissed someone?
...
Last time you were insulted?
Haven't a clue!
Favourite flavour sweet?
Strawberry or cherry
What instruments do you play?
I tried to learn the guitar but I gave up after about two weeks! Ooh I played the clarinet for about two years in primary school!
Favourite piece of jewellery?
My Nan's ring <3
Last sport you played?
Does dance count as a sport??
Last song you sang?
Under The Sea // The Little Mermaid
Favourite chat up line?
I don't have any, they're so cheesy hahaha!
Last time you hung out with someone?
I spent the day with my niece and nephews yesterday :-)
Who should answer these questions next?
Hayley from simplyhayleyx
Rebecca from notintheseshoes
Tilly from filmsandfairytales
Such a great read! It's nice to get to know a bit more about the people behind the blogs
ReplyDeleteSalt and Chic // UK Fashion Blog
Ah thank you!:) x
DeleteI loved this! was such a cute post and I agree that it's really nice to give your readers a personal touch :)
ReplyDeletedifferentdaysamechic.blogspot.co.uk x