Pages

Friday, 5 September 2014

Haul // Part One

I had a little shopping trip and thought I would spilt it into two parts so it doesn't get incredibly boring to read! Part one is little random bits I got for my room and school, and the second part will be about a few fashion items I picked up, which will be posted next week!

If you didn't already know I will be going into my last year of school and starting my second year of A-Levels.. I still don't think that's sunk into my head properly! As I'm only taking three subjects I didn't need to buy a lot for school - which made me completely forget to buy anything! I went into Paperchase (as I am a stationary nerd) and picked up a planner and notebook with the London Tube Map as the design. 


I think these look incredibly cool and colourful and I've also been to London a few times during the distant summer holidays so I can remember what I got up to as a little memory! 

I also went into one of my all time favourite shops Flutterbyes it's just filled with the cutest little signs and nick-naks to add a little something to any room. Hopefully I'm getting my room redecorated for the first time and I'm extremely excited, I'm thinking of going for a vintage/chic theme with cream and lilac as the main colours. 



If you follow me on Instagram (@pugsandflowersx) you would have seen that I decided to buy some flower fairy lights as they are as cute as they sound and make my room look really cosy at night, I also picked up Rose scented clay that I've put in my wardrobe so all of my clothes smell wonderful and fresh.


What have you been purchasing recently?

Leigh-Ann x 

1 comment:

  1. I love things with the tube map print on! Think they look so cute. The fairy lights are really nice too. Have followed you on instragram! :) x

    Jasmin Charlotte

    ReplyDelete