Pages

Monday, 8 September 2014

#TeenBlogSeries // Favourite High Street Shops/Picks

Teen Bloggers Anouska Millar and Beth have decided to start a project called #TeenBlogSeries. Its aim is to bring together lots of the teens/young adults in the blogging community. For the next ten consecutive weeks, over 80 bloggers will be writing every Monday at 6:30pm about many different things, all beauty, lifestyle or fashion related. You can view everyone's posts by going to the hashtag on twitter "TeenBlogSeries". If you would like to supply products for the giveaway, get involved, or have any questions, please email: anouskateenblogger@googlemail.com.

I got excited about writing this post as high street stores are my life! As a teenager having money is definitely a problem, so many pretty clothes left in the shop! However, as it's finally becoming more autumnal (my favourite season) so many shops are changing their clothes it fits very nicely with this post!

My favourite places to shop are are mainly New Look, H&M, and occasionally River Island. As I said autumn/winter are my favourite seasons and I get a little too excited to buy cosy knitted jumpers etc but for this post I've decided to choose a few items that I've either seen in store or online which are on my wish list ad would be great for this time of year.

*disclaimer - I like a lot of black and white as I think it looks sleek and just easy to wear, I also love the occasional colour and print (especially tartan and check.. A little too much maybe) 

NEW LOOK:
I have loved New Look for years and always find their autumn collections are so much better than their summer clothes, does anyone else agree?



Yellow Jumper - here
Quilted Skort - here
Check Dress - here
Monochrome Shell Top - here

RIVER ISLAND / H&M:
H&M is another shop I've loved for ages for the good quality and priced clothes, River Island is a new shop for me I've been in there but I've never want to truly buy things till now, I love their autumn collection so far!



Cream Check Shirt - here
White Poplin Shirt - here
Skinny Jeans - here
Jersey Dress - here



I also really need your help - I want to buy a pair of these sneaker shoes from River Island but I can not choose which pair! Comment down below your favourite and what I pair I should buy!

Leigh-Ann

2 comments:

  1. I blogged about that jumper in my #teenblogpost this week, it is so autumnal and if autumn could be a jumper it would be this!
    Becca xx
    http://missbeccabeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love H&M too, especially at the moment-it has some wonderful stuff!
    So many people have blogged about the mustard jumper from Newlook-I can see why its lovely!
    katie x
    http://katie-louu.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete