I am a massive fan of The Body Shop skin care products and find the Seaweed range to fit my skin type the best, after trying the cleanser and exfoliator I had to give their Seaweed Iconic Clay Mask a go and I'm very impressed! It's priced at £12 which is an average price for The Body Shop but the money is so worth it! The product claims to purify, cleanse and control excess oils and for me it ticks all the boxes! It's quite thick on the skin and I was a little worried it would clog my pores up more but once you've waited 10 for it to dry and wash off your face feels so soft and clean it's amazing! I also really like this face mask as it smells of the sea which I find quite relaxing.
The other clay mask I've been loving is from Avon Cosmetics, I had never tried any skin care from them so as well as some other creams and cleansers I also added their Deep Cleansing Clay Mask to my basket. It sells for £5 which is an absolutely bargain! I like this mask as it's not as thick as The Body Shop one but still does an amazing job, if your not a fan of smells if try this one as it hardly has a sent to it at all! It's also more convenient being in a tube rather than a pot making it easier to apply for a quick pamper in the mornings.
I honestly can't choose which one I love more as they've both helped my skin when it's looking dull and horrible and just brightens up my mood completely knowing my skin looks and feels amazing after using either of these. What face masks do you love to use?
Leigh-Ann x


never tried these, but love the body shop so will check it out!
ReplyDeletefrom helen at thelovecatsinc.com
It's honestly so good! Really clears your skin!:) x
DeleteI've used the Queen Helene Mint Julep Mask for a long time. I think I originally ordered it from Amazon US. It comes is a giant tube so it lasts forever, and it's highly rated on makeupalley.com. I should do a review of it on my blog!
ReplyDeletewww.everclaire.com
I've heard a lot about it recently, will defintely have a read if you do!x
ReplyDelete