Pages

Friday, 26 September 2014

Autumn Lipsticks

Autumn is my favourite time of year when the weather is changing and it's getting closer to Christmas! I also love changing up my lipsticks to more berry shades, however I don't have many so I definitely need to add to my collection. You can also have a quick read of what lipsticks I was loving during the  summer if you'd like!


I think that at some point during the colder months our lips become dry, chapped and not looking as pretty as we want them too. I always make sure I have a lip balm with me all year round but as a over night lip treatment I like to use the Malin and Goetz lip moisturiser and in the morning my lips are extremely soft and ready for the day! To read more about the range you can read my review :-) 


As for the lipsticks I like to go for berry shades rather than dark reds, I find them easier to wear and less maintenance when you have a busy day. My favourites include:

Natural Collection: Raspberry 
No7: Pink Crush 

When I'm feeling brave and decide to wear a dark red lip I will always go for the ever so famous Kate Moss lipstick in the shade 107. It's like Christmas in a lipstick!

What are your favourite lipsticks to wear in Autumn?

Leigh-Ann x 



3 comments:

  1. These colours are so Pretty I love them <3 I usually wear a dark red or a Nude / Pink on my lips for the A/W Season :)

    Serene

    xoxox

    www.imserenel.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you! And yes you can never go wrong with a nude!:)xx

      Delete
  2. Love all of them, I have the 107 its super nice - almost a dupe for MAC russian red which is my fav dark red lip :)

    Dusk
    xx
    www.duskdarling.com

    ReplyDelete