Pages

Thursday, 9 October 2014

Autumn Checklist

We can defintely say that Autumn is here (yay!) so I thought I'd write about the things I always make sure I have to make me feel in the autumnal mood. 

NAILS:
If you feel that wearing bold and more dramatic make up with dark lips and eyes is not your thing, or you're having a make up free day why no try wearing a darker nail colour to complete your look? I love to go for a mixture of blues, purples and berry shades. Here are my tops picks:

Left to right: Avon nail wear pro // Lucky Penny, 17 Lasting fix // Royal Indigo, Clairies Cosmectics // no name! NO7 // Totally Teal, Rose Truffle, Jack Willis // Cerise 


With autumn comes the colder weather which I personally much prefer rather than feeling sweaty in the summer, it also gives you the perfect opportunity to wear cosy dresses, jumpers and warm winter coats.

Dress: George at Asda  Coat: New Look 



Are you excited for Autumn and winter?





4 comments:

  1. That knitted george dress is absolutely gorgeous, I think I've fallen in love with it. Perfect for braving colder weather!

    Sammy xo.

    littlefickleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you, it's literally one of my faves!xx

      Delete
  2. That green/blue nail color is GORGEOUS! Also, what kind of container is the nail polish in? A little tray? It looks so cute.

    iamkelskels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it just! Aw thank you, it's just a little tray I got from a market stall a few months back :) x

    ReplyDelete